Action for Rural Education (A.R.E)
Who We Are
Action for Rural Education (A.R.E) is a Non-Governmental Organization (N.G.O) founded in 2001. Even though A.R.E had been operating since September 2001, it was finally registered as a non governmental organization (N.G.O) in May 2002 with the Registrar General and the Social Welfare Departments respectively. A.R.E. currently operates in Ghana.
A prosperous and democratic rural society.
To enhance access to quality social services and promote the participation of rural people in the democratic governance.
Aims and Objectives
1. Enhanced quality of teaching and learning in schools.
2. Improved access to quality health care in rural areas.
3. Enhanced access to quality basic education.
4. Strengthened democratization and participation of grassroots in development decision making.
5. Enhanced equity, accountability and transparency in social services expenditure.